Some of the opportunities to help our organization include:
- Needlework: Crochet or knit afghans, sweaters, booties and caps for the babies.
- Quilters: Our layettes and other donations to organizations include crib sized quilts (usually tied or machine quilted)
- Sewers: Most of the clothing in the layettes is made here in Colorado by many people who sew or serge bibs, receiving blankets, undershirts, onesies, sleepers, burp cloths, gowns, going home outfits and tote bags.
- Services: Even if you don’t sew or do needlework, we gladly welcome help in stuffing toys, cutting fabric for items to be sewn by others, delivery drivers, and assembling layettes.
- Group Fund Raising/Donations: A number of other groups support Warm Hearts Warm Babies by collecting diapers, pacifiers, or toiletries for our layettes.
- Individual Donations: Warm Hearts Warm Babies gratefully accepts donations and, as there are no paid board or staff members, uses the monies donated to help as many of Colorado’s babies as possible. You may donate through PayPal using either a PayPal account or credit card.
For more information, to volunteer, or find a volunteer group near you, send an email to : email@example.com