KING SOOPERS REWARD PROGRAM FOR WARM HEARTS ~ WARM BABIES.
HOW??…Purchase a re-loadable gift card from your local WHWB Representative for $2.50
Please Read ALL the points following and then ask, if you have more questions:
– When you use your card at King Soopers or its affiliates, 5% of your purchase will
accumulate and WHWB will receive a check every month.
– How do I do this? Before you go shopping for gas or groceries, go to the Customer
Service desk of any King Soopers, and have them load any dollar amount up to
$500.00 on the gift card that you just bought from your Rep.
– When you check out… BEFORE THE CASHIER STARTS SCANNING YOUR ITEMS. Either
ask him/her to load money on the card or just present your Rewards Card as
payment. The cost of your purchase will be deducted from your card’s balance.
– If Your Card’s Value Is Depleted… Do Not Throw The Card Away… Reload It With
More Money. Please do not let your card go to zero, it will expire in 90 days.
– The following purchases are NOT included in this program: money orders, stamps,
lottery tickets, or other gift cards.
– If your card is lost or stolen King Soopers will not be responsible
– Reward cards must be purchased through WHWB and NOT directly from the store.
– To find the balance of your card you may ask a Cashier or call
– Gas credits are still valid using this Gift Card.
– A Rewards card can be purchased and loaded with money as a gift but please remind
that person not to throw it away but to reload it, continue to use it and provide a
benefit to WHWB.
– If you do not shop King Soopers there are other locations where you can use the
card: Any Kroger owned affiliate, City Market, Loaf & Jug, Smith’s Food, Food 4 Less,
& Fred Meyer Jewelry. Also can be used at affiliates out of state.